45 St. Lawrence Drive, Tiffin OH 44883
Opening in 2013 as part of the 100th anniversary of the founding of Mercy Tiffin Hospital, the hospital in partnership with the park district dedicate the 22-acre nature preserve to the health and wellness of Tiffin and Seneca County.
Through the pioneering efforts of the Sisters of Mercy, Ohio first Mercy Hospital was opened in Tiffin in October 1913. This creative leadership and development continues today.
Located on the hospital campus, the nature preserve includes a walking trail in a peaceful setting, a footbridge and a totem pole that marks the entrance. The area is designed to refresh body, mind and spirit.