Opening in 2013 as part of the 100th anniversary of the founding of Mercy Tiffin Hospital, the hospital in partnership with the park district dedicate the 22-acre nature preserve to the health and wellness of Tiffin and Seneca County.
Through the pioneering efforts of the Sisters of Mercy, Ohio's first Mercy Hospital was opened in Tiffin in October 1913. This creative leadership and development continue today.
Located on the hospital campus, the nature preserve includes a walking trail in a peaceful setting, a footbridge, and a totem pole that marks the entrance. The area is designed to refresh the body, mind, and spirit.
This park is made possible through the cooperative partnership of Mercy Tiffin Hospital and the Seneca Parks. For maintenance issues, please contact the Seneca Parks office at 419-447-8091 x 102 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3362 S. TR 151
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Mon & Tue: 8:30AM - 4:00 PM
Wed - Fri: by appointment
Phone: (419) 447-8091
Please provide the following information and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.